Raffle - Win A FREE Mindshift 180 Backpack
The Mindshift Rotation 180° Panorama Backpack is a completely new take on daypack design. It has a unique hip belt compartment that can swing around to the front, so you'll never have to take off your pack to access frequently used gear. This pack is a fantastic fit for photographers and hikers looking to reduce the “on again, off again” nature of daypacks. As an additional benefit, your new pack will make you look like trail magician to all of your friends. Popularity will undoubtedly ensue.
How To Enter:
All you have to do is leave a comment below describing your favorite piece of backpacking equipment. No need to write a book or anything, just a sentence or two about one piece of gear that gives you a lot of enjoyment on the trail. It could be something that keeps you warm, shields you from the elements, helps you make great meals, or anything else that makes you happy in the wilderness.
- My favorite piece of gear is the new JetBoil MiniMo stove. It's a convenient, compact, and quick way to make warm breakfast and dinner on the trail. Sometimes I like to cook more complex meals, so the simmer control feature is a huge advantage.
- My current top gear pick is the Sawyer Mini water filter. It’s much lighter than my previous water filter and I hate using chemicals to purify my water. It works really well, is very affordable, and it will filter up to 100,000 gallons.
- My all-time favorite piece of backpacking equipment is my Therm-A-Rest NeoAir mattress. I sleep so much more comfortably now that I have a thick air pad underneath me. And the NeoAir is just about the same weight as my old foam pad.
All comments must be entered by the end of the day on Monday May 11th, 2015.
- Only one entry per reader
- Winner will be selected at random
- Winner will be chosen and emailed on May 12th, 2015